These are the available on-Site training courses. They are meant for 1 to 5 participants and can be customized. If you would like to know more about our Training offering, please send us an email.
LegStar core features (1/2 day)
The target for this course are project leads and developers. The pre-requisites are Java basic programming skills and/or COBOL basic programming skills.
- Installing the Development Tools (Eclipse, ANT)
- Installing the runtime and using Maven
- COBOL translation
- Dealing with COBOL common types and structures
- Generating Transformers
- COBOL to XML and COBOL to JSON
- Programming using Transformers
LegStar transport features (1/2 day)
The target for this course are Java architects and/or CICS/IMS System engineers.
- CICS Sockets Transport
- CICS HTTP Transport
- Websphere MQ Transport
- Using LegStar with IBM CICS CTG
- Using LegStar with IBM IMS-Connect
- JCA Connectors
Integration with Application Servers
For each transport, we cover:
- Installation and configuration options
(*) All transports are described but only transports that are relevant to the target audience are completely covered.
LegStar advanced features (1/2 day)
Dealing with COBOL complex types and structures
- XSLT capabilities
LegStar specialized features (1/2 day)
- LegStar for JBoss ESB
- LegStar for Mule
- LegStar for Pentaho Data Integration
- LegStar for Talend